Sunday 10 February 2019

)))) know me like waves know shores

when you've lived by the seaside
all your life
it's in you

yes I have a beautiful lake close by
the River L'Hers flows opposite my house
and on my walks
mais
I miss that salty sea air
the endless horizon
boats
seagulls
waves
oh yes waves
that lightheaded feeling 
when your nose is full of ozone
walking on sand
barefoot
the Med
and mountains
oh la
searching for seashells
sitting on the sand 
just watching
I ran to the shore
the water was cool
it felt so goooood

I need the sea because it teaches me.
I don’t know if I learn music or awareness,
if it’s a single wave or its vast existence,
or only its harsh voice or its shining
suggestion of fishes and ships.
The fact is that until I fall asleep,
in some magnetic way I move in
the university of the waves.~ Pablo Neruda

No comments:

Post a Comment

☺ thank you for taking the time to leave a comment ~ I might not always reply but they really are valued ☺